Thursday, January 17, 2008

Doing the Happy LOOPY EWE SOCK CLUB DANCE!!!

I am so excited that I got into the loopy ewe sock club!!! I will finally have a chance to try Wollmiese yarn and get some semi solid colors! I can't wait to see what Sheri has cooked up for the club. She is just great! Thank you so much. Yippee!!! I am so happy for me, but sad for the people who did not get in, which is usually me. I am never a lucky person, but I guess we all have to be lucky at one time or another and this was my time to be lucky. I wonder if maybe the people who didn't get into the sock club can get advanced warning on the next Wollmiese sock yarn update? That would be nice or perhaps some other token, maybe a special sock kit put together just for them as a one purchase if they wanted it. Usually, it is me on the other end of not winning something or missing it by a bit. I am generally always the one who is sitting between two people who just picked the right number to win a new car or some great prize and all I get is a thanks for playing along, here's a tshirt. Have a great life. This time, I won. Its a great feeling. Now that song won't get out of my head, Sheri, baby, I love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what a LOOPY EWE SOCK CLUB is...but i am sure if you are that happy about it, it is something special. For that matter, I only one the "car" once...when i married you. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Well said.