Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Waiting...loopyewe...Waiting...loopyewe...Waiting...

I know that I, like so many of us, are anxiously waiting for notice as to whether we are getting into the 2008 sock club. Last year, I missed it by a few hours, unfortunately, as I was unaware as to how wonderful socks clubs were or even how great it was to knit a sock! I also missed out on STR for 2007, initially, but was waitlisted only to get on later (yeah!). That was a good one, but just too much for my budget this time around. I am also in the Woolgirl one, which I love dearly and is a bit closer to my heart since her website started when I was already aware of sock yarns, etc. I feel like I missed out on the loopy ewe before the craze. Woolgirl on the other hand, I was right there from the beginning. They are both wonderful websites, so I am happy. However, I would really like to get one shot of getting the loopy ewe sock club, just for the Wollmiese, which I missed again. What can you do? I wonder if it is even worth it? I won't know until I try it. It's too bad Sheri can't send out a little bit of Wollemiese in a sample card, that would be nice. How about it Sheri? I will keep you updated as to whether I got in. I am sure that my husband will be happy if I don't get in, I know him so well!

No comments: