Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Work...missed Wollmeise

Well, I have tons of work to do, but my boss is out of town and I am in no mood to do it. I still feel sick from the cold that I am just getting over and my sinuses aren't too happy either! Oh, well, what can you do? I missed the Wollmeise sneak up from last night, which is good, considering I don't have any money anyway, but I might have made it into the sock club. I won't know until later on in the week. At least I can live vicariously through the other people who got some. I am working on the Mr. Greenjeans cardi (pattern from knitty.com), hoping that I have enough yarn. I am working on the first sleeve, already finished the body, minus the ribbing. I am using Dream in Color classy in Dusky Aurora. I only bought three skeins hoping it would be enough, but it looks like it might not be. At least the yarn is not in dye lots! I do love working with the yarn, it is soft and easily manipulated. I guess I will get back to staring at the work I am supposed to be doing.

No comments: