Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Well, well, well, where the hell have I been?

I know, why haven't I posted anything? I can only say that I wanted to post things, but life got in the way. I have been knitting some things and definitely trying to not buy things, but somehow, yarn has been arriving at my doorstep. I got some gorgeous Blue Moon Geisha in the moody blues colorway, just gorgeous! I was thinking of making the Arbor top or the Lotus blossom top, can't decide which one to make. Also, Zachary had a birthday, he turned 10 years old in March, pictures below. He also got a cool Spongebob cake and a good time was had by all. Some people had a better time than others! I also got the loopy ewe sock club kit for May and WOW! I also got the Woolgirl sock club kit for April and another WOW!
I also got a Namaste laguna bag in Hollywood Pink, LOVE IT! Look at all of the crap that fits in it! Can you believe it?


Ditaur said...

See Please Here

CurlyBrunette said...

Happy Birthday to your son! Dont you just love that Namaste bag! I have it in the Saddle color because they were out of the pink which was my 1st choice. I think I could fit one of my kids in that bag, LOL