Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Well, well, well, where the hell have I been?









I know, why haven't I posted anything? I can only say that I wanted to post things, but life got in the way. I have been knitting some things and definitely trying to not buy things, but somehow, yarn has been arriving at my doorstep. I got some gorgeous Blue Moon Geisha in the moody blues colorway, just gorgeous! I was thinking of making the Arbor top or the Lotus blossom top, can't decide which one to make. Also, Zachary had a birthday, he turned 10 years old in March, pictures below. He also got a cool Spongebob cake and a good time was had by all. Some people had a better time than others! I also got the loopy ewe sock club kit for May and WOW! I also got the Woolgirl sock club kit for April and another WOW!
I also got a Namaste laguna bag in Hollywood Pink, LOVE IT! Look at all of the crap that fits in it! Can you believe it?

1 comment:

CurlyBrunette said...

Happy Birthday to your son! Dont you just love that Namaste bag! I have it in the Saddle color because they were out of the pink which was my 1st choice. I think I could fit one of my kids in that bag, LOL